PNOE METABOLIC ANALYSIS SYSTEM
PNOE DOCTOR NEAR ME
Have you ever wanted to have a snapshot of your human physiology in just 10 minutes? What about a test that could accurately and non-invasively scan the health of all essential vital functions in your body, including your heart, lungs and cells. If that wasn’t enough, then what about receiving all the information needed to build the most personalized nutrition and workout plan comprised of your daily caloric burn, fat and carbohydrate utilization, and training zones thresholds?
Well lucky for you there this test does exists and it’s called Cardio-Metabolic Analysis. Cardio-Metabolic Analysis involves testing your oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production when at rest and during exercise.
So what is cardio-metabolic analysis?
Cardio-metabolic analysis applies to many areas of health and wellness:
- Medicine: This is also known as Cardio-Pulmonary Exercise Testing. This is the most accurate non-invasive way to detect the presence of any cardiovascular disease as it can identify whether dyspnea and chest pain are due to a heart or lung problem.
- Sports: Also commonly known as VO2 max. This can measure your peak oxygen consumption, prescribe training zones, and determine workout programs.
- Dietetics: In this field it is referred to as Metabolic Testing. This is where you can assess caloric consumption and fat and carbohydrate oxidation, and provide a foundation for building nutrition plans for optimal weight loss.
Despite the well-established benefits of this testing, there are very few athletes, coaches and health practitioners who have access to it, and even fewer know how to fully utilize it to its full potential. The main reason for this is because it is expensive, the equipment is difficult to operate, and it can be hard to understand the raw data.
PNOE changed that through the world’s first portable, affordable and highly accurate metabolic analyzer that allows anyone to effectively implement cardio-metabolic analysis in their gym or practice.
PNOĒ addresses the limitations that are posed by traditional Cardio-Metabolic Analyzers by creating the first portable, low-cost, affordable, and medical-grade Cardio-Metabolic Analyzer. Some of the key advantages are:
- The accuracy of the results has been validated against clinical gold standard metabolic analyzers.
- Can be utilized in the field to assess athletes in the sport and environment that they train in. This allows for specific training recommendations to the specific sport- and environment.
- Requires no cumbersome calibration—for those who have experience with cardio-metabolic analyzers, PNOĒ doesn’t require the notorious 3-liter calibration syringe.
- It is fully operated through a smartphone that projects real-time cardio-metabolic data. You can begin measuring in less than three minutes.
- It is one-hundred percent cloud connected and transmits real-time cardio-metabolic data to the PNOĒ online platform, which can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
PNOĒ can be found in several high-profile fitness centers, sports teams, and research groups around the world. The advantages effectively address the problems that have kept Cardio-Metabolic Analysis confined. By utilizing and implementing PNOĒ into training regimens and taking cardio-metabolic analysis into real training conditions athletes and coaches are able to gain access to a wide spectrum of unique insights and metrics, and reporting substantial changes in performance. PNOĒ has achieved two big wins: 1) it made cardio-metabolic analysis accessible to the average athlete; and 2) it made cardio-metabolic analysis sport- and environment-specific, consequently rendering its insights directly applicable and far more impactful.
CONTACT US NOW
Several high-profile fitness centers, sports teams, and research groups around the world currently use PNOĒ, and its advantages are effectively addressing the problems that have kept cardio-metabolic analysis confined. Athletes and coaches who implement PNOĒ in their training regimens and take cardio-metabolic analysis into real training conditions are now gaining access to a wide spectrum of unique insights and metrics, and reporting substantial changes in performance. From our vantage point, PNOĒ has achieved two big wins: 1) it made cardio-metabolic analysis accessible to the average athlete; and 2) it made cardio-metabolic analysis sport- and environment-specific, consequently rendering its insights directly applicable and far more impactful.